Tuesday, June 7, 2022

E - porfolio

 ABOUT  ME


                        Myself Silfa Anna Joy. I completed my schooling at Mount Carmel GHSS, Kottayam and I graduated with BSc in Chemistry from St. Mary's College, Manarcaud. I have done my post-graduation at Bishop Kurialecherry College, Athirampuzha. I love active classrooms..! I wish to become a teacher who teaches and cares for children in a motivational way; that is understanding all student needs; providing leadership in classrooms, and keeping abreast of new technology and new teaching techniques to always be the best teacher I can be...
 
Microteaching 


VIDEO CLASS


EPC WORKS


Writeup about e- learning facilities - Click here to open

PowerPoint presentation - Click here to open

WORKSHOP PRODUCTS


WORKING MODEL- MAGNETIC SEPARATOR





STILL MODEL - SOLAR IRRIGATION SYSTEM








TREE  CHART




MIND MAP








TABLE CHART





No comments:

Post a Comment

E - porfolio

 ABOUT  ME                         Myself Silfa Anna Joy. I completed my schooling at Mount Carmel GHSS, Kottayam and I graduated with BSc i...